Saturday, February 2, 2013

Happy 2013 Everyone!


Happy 2013 everyone!  Here it is February 2 and I'm wa-a-a-a-y behind on posting cards - a little slow on my 2012 goals, I am!  October, November and December flew by - I must have been sleeping because they went by way too fast.  So, I'm playing catch up on posting cards today.  I'm going to try to get back on track and post at least weekly.

The first batch of three cards were made for a swap I participated in back in October which, I believe, is the last time I actually sat down to make cards - other than Christmas and last week.  It was a dry creative time!

Stampin' Up




Birthday Bash

Flowersoft, Sampin' Up, Inkadinkado  

Next are the 2012 Christmas Cards - the first is the card send to family and friends; the door card was sent to my Red Hat friends.
Christmas Noel, Wild Card

Christmas Noel,  Spring Cottage, Flowersoft, Stampin'Up  
And last, here are three cards I just made for a card swap:
Cuttlebut, CTMH, sticker

Art Philosophy, SVG bow - this one is not an original idea - I saw it somewhere and used it as a birthday card for a friend's 90th birthday.  I had to make another for this swap.

I have no idea who made the stamps!  I love this stamp!
So that's it and now we're all caught up!  I promise to be better this year at using all my cartridges and stamps.  If you set any goals for yourself, I wish you luck in attaining them.

No comments:

Post a Comment