Monday, February 25, 2013

Finally - some creative Mojo!

After a long, dry spell, I've finally been making more cards.  And, I've been organizing my craft room.  It amazes me how one room can get so disorganized so quickly.

I've joined the "Use Every Stamp" Challenge and some of my goals include organizing stamps, ink, embossing folders, Spellbinder dies, Cricut cartridges and ribbons.  I added punches to my goals, too, only because I thought that was a goal and I organized them this weekend.  So, embossing folders, ribbons, cartridges and punches are organized and off the list.  Organizing the stamps is going to be the killer goal.  I've started twice and quit so I'm going to have to get going on that one.

In addition to the cards, I also made a card holder - something I've been thinking about for awhile.  I'm really happy with how it turned out.  And I used my Bind-it-all for the very first time!



Art Philosophy, Lyrical Letters, Bind it All, K&Company Paper


But back to the cards - This first card is a CTMH stamp set called "Fashionista". 

CTMH stamp


 While I'm not so sure I like the paper I used for this card, I do really like the cut.  This is a flower border cut but hte paper is too buxy to show it well.  This is a free SVG cut from Krewella Kreations.  Check her out - she does amazing stuff and is very generous with her SVG's.  You can reach her at www.krewellakreations.co.uk.  I used my Sizzix eClips to cut the SVG.
Krewella Kreations, K&Company paper, stickles
 I needed an "anything goes" card for a swap and I used my Cricut E along with the Damask Decor cartridge for this card.  Again, I'm not sure where the sentiment stamp came from.
Damask Decor

Unknown, stamp, Fiskars punch

Unknown stamp
Stampin' Up stamps

I'm not sure of the supplies and or stamp companies used on the last three  other than the Stampin' Up card.  The disadvantage of mounting acrylic stamps on pages and using unmounted stamps is that I never know the manufacturers so I can't give them credit for the wonderful stamps.  Sorry!

Thanks for looking.  Please leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment