Tuesday, September 18, 2012

We're 4 Days from Fall . . .

Wow!  We're 4 days from Fall and I'm behind in my card making.  My goal in January was to work my way through all my Cricut cartridges and make at least one card from each cartridge.  Unfortunately, life interfered with my great plan - as it has a way of doing.  I did get a few cards made for a swap this month that I'd like to share with you.

I love this shoe from SVGCuts.com.  This is from Amelie's Accessories - Sabine's Shoe Card.  I almost wish I could wear it!

SVGCuts, Sabine's Shoe Card, Viva Pearl Pen
This card was make for a "Use Your Scraps" swap.  Everything - including the "Way to Go"(from the George cartridge) - were scraps that have been hanging around my craft room for a long time.  The Red Hat lady is  left over from Christmas cards I sent to my Red Hat group several years ago and is an old Stampin' Up stamp.
Stampin' Up, Viva Red Pearl Pen, red gems, George





 This card was made for a "Blue & Orange" swap.  The big surprise was that I didn't make a Denver Bronco card nor did I receive one.  No Cricut or Eclips on this card - stamping only.
Copics, stamp, Stickles, ribbon, twine, button
 The last card was for a Christmas swap.  Again, Santa is a stamp and  you can't tell in the picture but the white card  is dry embossed with a Cuttlebug.  Santa is embossed in silver.
Embossing powder, Copics, Stamp, Cuttlebug
I'd love to see your comments so please leave one.  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment