Friday, April 12, 2013

Time for more cards

Happy Friday:

I've been on a card making frenzy lately so I have several more cards to post.  The first card was originally made for my son's birthday.  I liked it so well, I made 2 more.  This is the old car card from the Art Deco Cricut cartridge.
Art Deco, cardstock, DCWV glitter cardstock
The next card is made with a stamp set I received with my last month's edition of Cardmaking and Papercrafting.  This set has such cute sewing type stamps.  This is the first time I've actually sewn on paper.  I have a cute little papercrafting sewing machine but had never used it.  This was kind of fun!
Sew Pretty Stamp set, Cricut Basics Scalloped Circle, Copics, Viva Decor Pearl Pen, paper, ribbon, Staz-on ink
The next two cards are "Triple Play" or "Triple Stamping" cards,  I had never made this type card  before but I needed one for a card swap.  I really liked making them and will probably make more.  It's not near as hard as it looks.
CTMH stamp, Copics, K &Company butterfly,

Hero Arts Stamp, Copics,
If you've never tried to make them, Splitcoast Stampers has a good tutorial for this.  Give it a try!

I've been in a beach vacation mood lately and here are the results!
Art Impressions stamp, Copics, Cricut Imagine-Word of Mouth, K&Company Designer paper,
 Don't you just love the Art Impressions series of stamps?
Art Impressions Stamps, Copics


Have a safe and happy week-end.



No comments:

Post a Comment