Tuesday, April 10, 2012

It's a Beautiful Day in Denver


 It's a beautiful day in Denver and I'm looking forward to going outside and enjoying some of the blue skies and sunshine.  I did get some cards done this week, however, so I'm ready to show you some more cards.  This batch includes some non-Cricut cards, too.  Sometimes the kid just comes out and I want to color!

Copics, Stamp
 The next three cards were made for RAQ's Challenge on the Cricut Community web site.  This is a weekly challenge and you see so many pretty cards there.  Check it out.

 The cake cartridges aren't only for making cakes.  They have some really nice cuts on them.  the "Congratulations" and the garland are both Cricut cake cuts.  The first card was a little to shiny so I remade it was a more subtle silver paper.




 The color challenge at the RAQ's challenge was to use magenta, yellow and black. The sentiment is computer generated.
Copics, Stamp





Birthday Bash, Hopscotch
The paper on the "a little bird told me card" is from the Imagine Hopscotch cartridge.  The nice thing about using the Imagine paper cartridges is that the graphics are sized for the size of the cut.  If this was a scrapbook page, the clouds would be sized for a 12x112 cut.

I hope you enjoyed the cards.  I'm going out to enjoy the beautiful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment