Monday, March 26, 2012

And starting with the "B's" . . .

For some reason, I'm been in a frenzy of card making this last week including a surprise birthday card for a friend that I didn't know about until Saturday.  The party was Saturday night!  So here are my 5 "B" cards for this week :

The motorcycle is from Going Places and the Happy Birthday is from Beyond Birthdays.




The blue polka dot paper, the carriage and the layered "Baby" are all from Baby Boutique.  The blue polka dot cut is a Spellbinders cut.



The cuts on this step card are all from Baby Steps.  The label is a Stampin' Up  punch and the wording is a stamp.  I love making cards that are in different shapes.  The bear is covered with Camel Fun Flock.


I love this old car!  It's a cut from the Billionaire Lite cartridge.   The  words "Thank You" are stickers - Vintage Findings from Making Memories.  I don't often use stickers but these seemed to fit the car.

 And last, the matted paper (scene) is from Nursery Tails, the "we've moved" and the car and house are  from Going Places.
Beyond Birthdays seems to be my "go to" cart for this week.    I didn't realize I used it so much.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment